The FNGLA and Ring Power CAT Bring The Hottest Workshop in the Landscape Industry to Tampa Bay, FL
The FNGLA and Ring Power CAT are opening the hood of some of the most successful companies in the industry.
Come see how they run their businesses, and get ready to transform yours!
Get out of the truck and into the boardroom for the best 2 days you’ve ever spent working on your business! Brought to you by the FNGLA and sponsored by Ring Power, your Caterpillar® dealer and Cat® Rental Store, this hands-on workshop is the can’t miss event of the winter. Taught by actual landscape contractors, some of the industry’s best, this business management workshop gives your company the numbers and tools it needs to make immediate improvements in efficiency, productivity, and profit.
No more sitting back and listening to what you ‘should’ be doing. At this workshop, you will bring your numbers (they will be kept confidential) while the instructors help you build tools you can put to use the minute you leave the workshop:
- An operating budget built with your numbers, for your company
- A pricing system that calculates the prices your company must charge to cover your costs and profit
- An efficiency rating that shows you what your sales should be, and how money is lost to waste and inefficiency
- Estimating methods that improve field productivity and profit
- Dead-simple, proven methods to measure and track job costs
- Wage and bonus systems that get staff thinking like entrepreneurs
Want to know more? Click the video below to see what you’ll get out of this workshop….
Where: Ring Power Caterpillar, 10421 Fern Hill Drive, Riverview, FL (Tampa area)
When: February 27 + 28, 2012
How Much: (includes both days + lunches!!!)
FNGLA members:$125 per person
Non-members: $175 per person
How Do I Register?
- Phone: 888-347-9864
- Email: email@example.com
...or click the button below to register right now online…